MEMBERS OF THE ROME DELEGATION
Members of the Rome delegation of IAW demand member organizations and members to unite in the fight for the SDG goals. Specially for SDG 2 “Zero Hunger”, SDG 5 “Gender Equality” and SDG 6 “Clean Water and Sanitation”.
What can women do to achieve the SDGs?
- The Zero Hunger initiative
- Recommend yourself and your family a healthy and sustainable diet
- Support reduction in food waste and food losses
- Farmers and households should reduce the use of harmful pesticides
- Women care about the future of mankind: become active in your community for healthy soils and safe water
- Support women who are willing to expose themselves in favor of healthy food and clean water
Delegation to the international institutions in Rome (FAO, CFS, WFP, IFAD)
- Jessika Kehl, Switzerland
- Valeria Mangani, Italy
- Filomena Cusano, Italy